Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 2/3 cup(s) honey
- 4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) crystallized ginger finely diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 2 eggs
- Melt butter and honey together in a small pan. Put into a mixing bowl and let cool to room temperature. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, sugar, ginger, baking soda and pepper. When butter/honey mixture has cooled, blend in eggs. Slowly add flour mixture to butter/honey/egg mixture, mixing well after each addition. You may need to use your hands to mix in the last of the flour.
- Divide dough into 2 equal balls. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate. Divide each ball into 12 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a rope and cut into 20, 1/2-inch cookies. Bake cookies for 5-6 minutes at 375 degrees. Dust with powdered sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MezzoJo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey-Ginger Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies