This dish got a thumbs up from my husband. I will definitely make it again. I followed the recipe but did not have any green onions. I served the salmon with a whole grain rice and broccoli sauteed in Meyer lemon infused cooking oil. My sauce did not get as thick and syrupy as I would have liked but I may not have cooked it long enough. The foil-lined pan made clean up easy.
Honey-Ginger Baked Salmon With Jasmine Rice
- 2 (3.5-ounce) bags SUCCESS Jasmine Rice, uncooked
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1. Prepare rice according to package directions.
- 2. Preheat oven to 375°. Cook orange juice and next 4 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 1 minute; let cool slightly.
- 3. Reserve 2/3 cup marinade; transfer remaining marinade to a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add salmon. Cover or seal, and chill 15 minutes. Remove salmon from marinade, discarding marinade. Place salmon in an aluminum foil-lined pan.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
- 5. Meanwhile, cook reserved marinade in a small saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes or until sauce is thick and syrupy.
- 6. Transfer rice to a serving platter, and top with salmon. Drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes