The flavors of the marinade are great. Both sweet and savory. It only took about 15 minutes for my salmon to cook so be sure to test the fish so it doesn't get overcooked. My only complaint is that the sauce didn't really reduce very much so it was very thin. Otherwise very tasty!
Honey-Ginger Baked Salmon With Jasmine Rice
- 2 (3.5-ounce) bags Jasmine rice, uncooked
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets
- 5 green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1. Prepare rice according to package directions. Keep warm.
- 2. Cook orange juice and next 4 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring once, 1 minute. Remove from heat; remove and reserve 2/3 cup orange juice mixture. Pour remaining mixture into a large shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add salmon, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 15 minutes. Remove salmon from marinade, discarding marinade. Place marinated salmon on an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- 4. Meanwhile, bring reserved 2/3 cup orange juice mixture to a light boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cook 5 minutes or until slightly thickened and syrupy.
- 5. Serve salmon over rice. Top with orange sauce, and sprinkle with green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This