Honey Garlic Spare Ribs
Matthew's favorite - tender and tasty!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) Pork ribs (browned, drained of fat)
- 1/2 cup(s) Honey
- 3 tablespoon(s) Cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) Soya sauce
- 3 clove(s) garlic powder (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Onion salt
- Brown ribs in a large fry pan; drain fat. Place ribs in a large crock pot. Mix together all other ingredients; pour over ribs. Stir well to coat. Cook on HIGH 4 -5 hours or on LOW for 8 - 10 hours. Serve with rice and egg rolls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SifterBentley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note