Honey-Garlic Pork Tenderloin
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry sherry or chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; remove 1/2 cup mixture, and set aside. Prick pork several times with a fork, and place in remaining mixture. Cover or seal, and chill 1 hour.
- Remove pork, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 11 to 13 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°, basting with reserved 1/2 cup mixture.
- NOTE: To serve 4, double all ingredients, and proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes