Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- 2 minced garlic clove
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops
- 1. Combine all ingredients except pork chops in small bowl.
- 2. Place pork in shallow baking dish; pour marinade over pork. Cover and Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 3. Remove pork from marinade.
- 4. Heat remaining marinade in small saucepan over medium heat to simmer.
- 5. Broil pork 4 to 6 inches from heat source 12 to 15 minutes, turning once during cooking and basting frequently with marinade.
- 6. Cook's Note: Try this grilled!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tammyrf and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes