Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 large peach, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine egg yolks and milk in a heavy saucepan; beat well with a wire whisk. Sprinkle gelatin over milk mixture to soften; stir in 1/2 cup honey. Add to milk mixture, mixing well. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until creamy and slightly thickened. Remove from heat; stir in sherry. Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- Fold whipped cream into gelatin mixture, and pour into a lightly oiled 5 1/2-cup ring mold. Chill overnight.
- Unmold onto a serving platter. Toss peach slices with 1/4 cup honey and lemon juice. Arrange peach slices in center of mold; top each serving with peaches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Puddings/Custards