Excellent. I made the Spinach Salad in March 2014 issue of Southern Living and this was the recommended dressing. I also used it with other vegetable salads equally well. The honey sweetens it lightly but not so much as to be overly sweet like some Raspberry Vinegrette or Poppyseed dressings can be.
We drizzle Honey Dressing over our Spinach Salad. Use leftover Honey Dressing to marinate meat or perk up plain rice.
This recipe goes with Spinach Salad with Honey Dressing and Honeyed Pecans
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Add olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This