- 1 cup water
- 3 carrots, diagonally sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower flowerets
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen brussels sprouts, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil in a saucepan. Add carrot and cauliflower; cover and simmer 8 minutes. Add brussels sprouts, and cook 8 minutes or until tender; drain and keep warm.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; add onion, and sauté until tender. Whisk in flour until smooth; cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute. Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, whisking constantly until thickened. Stir in mustard and next 3 ingredients; toss with vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note