Honey-Dijon Arctic Char
Arctic char is a wonderful fish that benefits from a good seasoning paste. The honey-Dijon mixture coats the fish adding a nice depth of flavor. Serve alongside grilled vegetable kebabs and you will have a nice quick, healthy meal in no time.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 arctic char fillets, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/4 cup(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- Juice of 1 small lemon or 1/2 of a large lemon
- Wash fish and pat dry with paper towels and place into a deep baking dish. Combine mustard, honey, oil, garlic, thyme, lemon juice, salt, and white pepper. Using a spoon, coat fillets with mixture. Cover dish with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place fish onto grill, skin side down, and cook for 5 minutes. Carefully, turn fish and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes. When the flesh of the fish no longer appears shiny and flakes easily, remove from grill and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note