Honey-Curry Glazed Lamb with Roasted Grapes and Cranberries
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 2 (8-rib) lamb rib roasts (2 1/2 lb. each), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon red curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- Roasted Grapes and Cranberries
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Garnish: fresh sorrel sprigs
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle lamb on all sides with curry powder, salt, and pepper. Let stand 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, prepare Roasted Grapes and Cranberries as directed.
- 3. Cook lamb in 1 Tbsp. hot oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes, turning often to brown tops and sides. Place lamb, meat sides up, in skillet. Stir together honey and remaining 4 Tbsp. olive oil; brush mixture on tops and sides of lamb.
- 4. Bake at 425° for 15 to 18 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 130°. Remove lamb from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into chops, and serve with Roasted Grapes and Cranberries. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This