- 2 (8-rib) lamb rib roasts (2 1/2 lb. each), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon red curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- Roasted Grapes and Cranberries
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Garnish: fresh sorrel sprigs
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle lamb on all sides with curry powder, salt, and pepper. Let stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare Roasted Grapes and Cranberries as directed.
Cook lamb in 1 Tbsp. hot oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes, turning often to brown tops and sides. Place lamb, meat sides up, in skillet. Stir together honey and remaining 4 Tbsp. olive oil; brush mixture on tops and sides of lamb.
Bake at 425° for 15 to 18 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 130°. Remove lamb from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into chops, and serve with Roasted Grapes and Cranberries. Garnish, if desired.