Honey-Cider Vinaigrette from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) cider vingar
- 1 shallot minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup(s) olive oil
- Combine first 2 ingredients in a small bowl, and let stand 5 minutes. Whisk honey and next 3 ingredients into vinegar mixture. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until well blended.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey-Cider Vinaigrette from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes