Grill chicken, fresh corn and peaches at the same time and baste in a mixture of honey and hot chili sauce for a dish that is the definition of summertime cooking.
Health JULY 2011
1. Combine honey and next 3 ingredients (through oil) in a medium bowl.
2. With a mallet, pound chicken breast pieces between 2 sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap until very thin; transfer to a medium dish. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of chile dressing over the chicken; coat well.
3. Heat a grill pan, grill, or broiler. Lightly coat grill pan, if using, with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt; grill until cooked through (2-3 minutes per side). Transfer chicken to a cutting board. Continue until all of the chicken is cooked, coating grill with cooking spray as needed.
4. Grill corn until tender (about 5 minutes), brushing lightly with chile dressing while grilling; transfer to a large platter. Grill the peach quarters, just until grill marks appear (about 1 minute per side), brushing lightly with chile dressing while grilling and coating grill as needed; transfer to the platter.
5. Scatter the watercress over the platter. Slice the chicken into smaller pieces; transfer to the platter. Combine cooked juices and remaining chile dressing; stir well. Drizzle over salad as desired; serve.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Go to full version of