The recipe was very tasty and worth making again.
Honey Chicken Wings
You're sure to get a standing ovation when guests sample this sweet-hot salsa, honey, and ginger marinade. Bake the wings during the first quarter and serve at halftime with blue cheese or Ranch dressing.
- 1 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add wing pieces, tossing to coat. Place on an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 400° for 55 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note