this was delicious! i too would go a slightly lighter on the mayo/honey mixture...and i only had regular honey so i added a splash of fresh orange juice and rind. WOW!!!! it was spectacular! highly recommend this.
Honey Chicken Salad
More From Southern Living
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 celery ribs, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup orange-blossom honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: chopped toasted pecans
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients. Add to chicken mixture, stirring gently until combined. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This