Community Recipe from
- 16 Chicken strips
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 4 tablespoon(s) Black Pepper
- 4 tablespoon(s) Salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) Paprika
- 2/3 cup(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 6 tablespoon(s) BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup(s) honey
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Stir together flour, pepper, salt & paprika.
- Roll chicken in flour mixture.
- Place strips on greased cookie sheet.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the sauce:
- Mix the remaining ingredients together.
- After chicken has cooked for 10 minutes, flipit.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Flip the chicken again and cook a final 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1MamaC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes