Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 Chicken strips
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 4 tablespoon(s) Black Pepper
- 4 tablespoon(s) Salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) Paprika
- 2/3 cup(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 6 tablespoon(s) BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup(s) honey
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Stir together flour, pepper, salt & paprika.
- Roll chicken in flour mixture.
- Place strips on greased cookie sheet.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the sauce:
- Mix the remaining ingredients together.
- After chicken has cooked for 10 minutes, flipit.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Flip the chicken again and cook a final 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1MamaC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note