It was pretty good, but a little dry.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) cold strong coffee
- 1 cup(s) honey
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- In large mixer bowl, combine oil, sugar, and eggs. Beat until light and fluffy. In small bowl, combine coffee and honey. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Add dry ingredients alternately with liquid ingredients to egg mixture. Pour batter into a greased and floured 9-inch pan. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hpflu11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts