Cover and store leftover sauce in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
This recipe goes with Bacon-Wrapped Mushrooms With Honey-Barbecue Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often, 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note