Honey Banana Bread
from: PEDGI http://allrecipes.com/recipe/whole-wheat-banana-nut-bread/ Substitute 1/3 cup of applesauce for oil
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) vegatable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) mashed banana
- 1 3/4 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 cup(s) hot water
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2.In a large bowl, beat oil and honey together. Add eggs, and mix well. Stir in bananas and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt. Add baking soda to hot water, stir to mix, and then add to batter. Blend in chopped nuts. Spread batter into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 3.Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 1/2 hour before slicing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kitchenwitchCO and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Banana Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts