Easy to make and great for pasta!
Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2/3 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar, optional
- Layer the first six ingredients into the blender in the order listed. Puree until smooth and then slowly add the olive oil in a thin trickle. Puree another minute or so, until dressing is thick. Taste the dressing and add the white sugar if you want a sweeter dressing. We preferred it with the sugar. Pulse a few times to mix in the sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note