Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2/3 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar, optional
- Layer the first six ingredients into the blender in the order listed. Puree until smooth and then slowly add the olive oil in a thin trickle. Puree another minute or so, until dressing is thick. Taste the dressing and add the white sugar if you want a sweeter dressing. We preferred it with the sugar. Pulse a few times to mix in the sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes