Honey-Balsamic Broiled Steaks
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
Broil: 16 Minutes
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/3 lb. shoulder petite tender steak
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Trim steak, if necessary, and cut into 2-inch medaillons.
- 2. Stir together balsamic vinegar and next 7 ingredients in a large, shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add medaillons, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours, turning once after 4 hours.
- 3. Remove medaillons from marinade, discarding marinade. Place on a lightly greased wire rack in a heavy-duty aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
- 4. Broil 6 inches from heat 6 to 8 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Remove steaks from oven, and let stand 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes