Honey Baked Bean Relish
Great as a dip with corn chips or as a side dish for barbecue.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 28 ounce(s) baked beans
- 15 ounce(s) drained white corn
- 15 ounce(s) drained yellow corn
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 cup(s) green onion
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian dressing
- 1 jalapeno chopped and seeded
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 4 ounce(s) pimento
- 3 Roma tomatoes chopped
- Combine all. Season with garlic salt as needed. Chill at least 2 hours. Lasts up to 3 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by auburn89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note