Honey-Baked Apples and Pear
- 2 large cooking apples
- 1 large cooking pear
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Peel apples and pear, if desired. Remove cores, and cut each fruit into eighths. Place in a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
- Combine honey, 2 tablespoons water, and ground cinnamon; pour over cut fruit, and dot with butter.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until fruit is tender, basting twice with pan juices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts