Easy & pretty tasty. Chicked dried out a bit, but I would try again adjusting the cooking time.
Honey-and-Lemon Baked Chicken
Yield: 4 Servings
Cost per Serving: $1.23
More From Allyou
- 4 (4 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey, preferably dark
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, scrubbed clean, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place a chicken breast half between two sheets of wax paper. Using a meat pounder, rolling pin or bottom of a small skillet, gently pound chicken until evenly flattened. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Melt butter with honey in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until smooth and blended.
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish large enough to hold it in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper. Pour warmed honey mixture over chicken and place lemon slices on top.
- Cover baking dish loosely with foil and bake until chicken is opaque and firm to touch, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon juices from bottom of baking dish over chicken and lemon several times. Sprinkle chicken with rosemary.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes