Honey and Herb Roasted Root Vegetables (Cooking Light)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sliced fennel bulb
- 1 1/2 cup(s) peeled butternut squash
- 1 1/4 cup(s) cubed red potatoes
- 1 cup(s) cubed peeled turnip
- 1 cup(s) 1/2 inch thick slices parsnip
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 6 clove(s) garlic peeled
- 3 large shallots, peeled and halved
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450'.
- Combine first 11 ingredients in large bowl. toss well. ARrange vegetable mixdture in single layer on jelly roll pan coated with spray. Bake at 450' for 25 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender. Place vegatable mixture in large bowl. Add honey and cider vinegar to vegetables and toss well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey and Herb Roasted Root Vegetables (Cooking Light) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables