Hone in the Range Beef Brisket
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) Beef Brisket Untrimmed
- 3 cup(s) red wine vinegar Moo Marinade
- 1 Medium Onion, minced Moo Marinade
- 1 Juice of 1 Lemon Moo Marinade
- 1 teaspoon(s) Red pepper, Black pepper Moo Marinade
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder Moo Marinade
- 1/4 cup(s) Salt Day Rub
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper Day Rub
- 1 teaspoon(s) Red Pepper Day Rub
- 1 tablespoon(s) Hot Pepper Sauce Day Rub
- Combine Moo Marinade
- Pour Moo Marinade over meat.
- Marinate for 12 hrs
- Turning meat at 2hr intervals
- Rub Brisket with Mixed Day Rub
- Heat oven to 200
- Wrap beef snugly with aluminum foil & bake 8 - 10 hrs
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mvalbano and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note