- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup tightly packed cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
How to Make It
In blender or food processor, combine olive oil, onion, cilantro, chipotle, Bouillon, sugar and garlic and process until smooth. Remove 1 tablespoon of mixture and combine with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise. Refrigerate until ready to use.
On 8 skewers, thread chicken and arrange in large nonaluminum baking dish; rub with remaining olive oil mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with refrigerated dipping sauce.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 370, Calories From Fat 230, Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 25g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 920mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g, Sugars 5g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 27g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%