- 3 (15 1/2-ounce) cans white hominy, drained
- 2 (11-ounce) cans white corn, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded process American cheese
How to Make It
Rinse hominy, and drain well. Combine hominy and next 6 ingredients.
Spoon half of hominy mixture into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
Combine shredded cheeses; sprinkle half of cheese over casserole. Spoon remaining hominy mixture over cheese.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle casserole with remaining cheese and paprika, and bake, uncovered, 5 minutes.