- 1/2 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Omega Plus Light
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 4 cups seasoned cube stuffing mix
- 4 cups cubed multi-grain bread
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth, heated
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Omega Plus Light over medium heat and cook onion, carrots and celery, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until tender.
In large bowl, combine vegetables, stuffing mix, bread and broth. Let stand 10 minutes. Stir in egg. Turn into prepared casserole. Bake 40 minutes or until golden.
For Homestyle Sausage Stuffing, add 1 lb. crumbled Italian turkey sausage and 10 oz. sliced mushrooms to skillet with vegetables. For Homestyle Cranberry Stuffing, add 1/2 cup dried cranberries to broth while heating.
Go to http://www.countrycrock.com/Recipes/10468/1/Homestyle-Stuffing.aspx for more recipe details and nutrition information.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homestyle Stuffing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables