Homestyle Chicken & Biscuits
This delectable casserole has everything you're looking for, chicken, veggies, biscuits, and a cheesy creamy sauce, ready to serve in just 45 minutes. Use the downtime while this one-dish meal is in the oven to make a fresh tomato salad: slice some tomatoes and drizzle them with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 16-ounce bag(s) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), thawed
- 2 4 1/2-ounce can(s) SwansonÂ® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 7 1/2-ounce package(s) refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- • Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, cheese and black pepper in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Stir in the vegetables and chicken.
- • Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
- • Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note