Homestyle Chicken & Biscuits
This delectable casserole has everything you're looking for, chicken, veggies, biscuits, and a cheesy creamy sauce, ready to serve in just 45 minutes. Use the downtime while this one-dish meal is in the oven to make a fresh tomato salad: slice some tomatoes and drizzle them with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 16-ounce bag(s) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), thawed
- 2 4 1/2-ounce can(s) SwansonÂ® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 7 1/2-ounce package(s) refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- • Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, cheese and black pepper in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Stir in the vegetables and chicken.
- • Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
- • Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note