Homemade Yeast Bread
Rising Time: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 envelope(s) yeast
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6-7 cup(s) flour
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in 2 cups of warm water, let stand 5 minutes.
- Add egg, sugar, and salt. When combined, add half of the flour and mix until moistened.
- Knead in remaining flour. Dough should be smooth but not too stiff.
- Cover bowl with a towel and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Divide dough into two bread loaf pans or two muffin pans sprayed with cooking spray and let rise, covered, another hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Renee5732 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note