Homemade Waffles from Scratch
- . .
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2.25 cups milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 Preheat your waffle iron.
- 2 In a large mixing bowl blend dry ingredients.
- 3 In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients and add to the dry.
- 4 Mix and pour into a hot waffle iron.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Waffles from Scratch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch