Homemade Waffles from Scratch
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- . .
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2.25 cups milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 Preheat your waffle iron.
- 2 In a large mixing bowl blend dry ingredients.
- 3 In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients and add to the dry.
- 4 Mix and pour into a hot waffle iron.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Waffles from Scratch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch