These were terrible. They are very heavy and have no taste. My two year old would not eat them.
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Water
- 3/4 Heavy cream
- 6 tablespoon(s) Butter (Completely Melted)
- 2 eggs
- Place ingredients in large mising bowl and combine . Do not over mix or the waffles will be tough. It is ok for the batter to be lumpy. Let batter sit 5 min before using. Preheat griddle until red light changes to green. Pour 1/3 cup batter into the center of the griddle. Light will turn red. WAIT AT LEAST 90 SECONDS BEFORE OPENING. Setting number 3 is a good setting to start on.
- Serve immediately or let them cool on drying racks to prevent them from getting soggy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Waffles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch