These were terrible. They are very heavy and have no taste. My two year old would not eat them.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 6 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 2 eggs
- Place ingredients in large mising bowl and combine . Do not over mix or the waffles will be tough. It is ok for the batter to be lumpy. Let batter sit 5 min before using. Preheat griddle until red light changes to green. Pour 1/3 cup batter into the center of the griddle. Light will turn red. WAIT AT LEAST 90 SECONDS BEFORE OPENING. Setting number 3 is a good setting to start on.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Waffles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch