Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 pound(s) stew beef or roast cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3 can(s) 14 OZ Del Monte No Salt Diced Tomatoes w/Basil, Garlic, Oregano
- 3 can(s) water
- 3 whole(s) carrots or 10 baby carrots chopped
- 1 can(s) garbanzo beans
- 1 can(s) black beans
- 1 can(s) kidney beans
- 1 whole(s) Medium Yellow Onion chopped
- 2 whole(s) zuchinis cut into small pieces
- 10 sprig(s) raw baby spinach cut or rip into small pieces
- 3 sprig(s) fresh parsley cut or rip into small pieces
- 3 sprig(s) fresh basil cut or rip into small pieces
- 3 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- Brown meat in olive oil in a large soup pot. Add all other ingredients and simmer about thirty minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by thedriver101 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note