Staple marinade in my house
Homemade Teriyaki Marinade
Steak pork & chicken marinade. So delicious you can even use any extra marinade over veggies or rice. This marinade is so flavor packed a little goes a long way!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) Canola oil or olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder or 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/2-2 pound(s) Steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce 1/4 cup canola oil 1/4 cup packed brown sugar 2 teaspoons ground mustard 2 teaspoons ground ginger 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1 to 1-1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick) In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add the steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight. Drain and discard marinade.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stephy24 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Teriyaki Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments