Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) powdered oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- Combine first 8 ingredients (through salt). Add to 1 lb. fully cooked & drained ground beef. Add water and mix well. Simmer for ~15 minutes. Add cornstarch and mix well to thicken up the remaining liquid.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wasoccermom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes