Homemade Taco Seasoning
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of this mixture plus 1/2 to 3/4 cup of water to one pound of cooked meat (of your choice). Simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently until there is very little liquid left in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments