Homemade Starbucks Mocha
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) splenda (sugar can be used)
- 2 teaspoon(s) warm water (approximately)
- 2 ounce(s) espresso
- 2-3 ounce(s) steamed milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) whipped cream optional
- Warm coffee cup. Combine cocoa powder and splenda in cup. Add warm water and stir to make a syrup. Water amount may vary.
- Place cold milk in frothing jug and steam milk.
- Make 2 ounces of espresso. Have the espresso pour directly in coffee cup with syrup.
- Top with steamed milk.
- Add whipped topping if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alemmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes