Homemade Starbucks Mocha
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) splenda (sugar can be used)
- 2 teaspoon(s) warm water (approximately)
- 2 ounce(s) espresso
- 2-3 ounce(s) steamed milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) whipped cream optional
- Warm coffee cup. Combine cocoa powder and splenda in cup. Add warm water and stir to make a syrup. Water amount may vary.
- Place cold milk in frothing jug and steam milk.
- Make 2 ounces of espresso. Have the espresso pour directly in coffee cup with syrup.
- Top with steamed milk.
- Add whipped topping if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alemmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note