Homemade Spicy Taco Seasoning
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1-1/2 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup(s) water
- Combine all spices and stir or shake in a ziploc.
- Brown meat on high and drain excess fat. Reduce heat to medium and stir in spice mix and water. SImmer 5 minutes or so. Can add more water if you like extra sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Spicy Taco Seasoning Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments