Homemade Sloppy Joes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 pound(s) ground beef, browned
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lawry's seasoned salt
- 5 drop(s) liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 cup(s) splenda
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients and simmer in skillet until desired thickness. Serve in pitas, wraps, or buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sarabelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note