Homemade Ranch Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 clove(s) chopped garlic
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh chives
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh parsly
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh dill
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 pinch(s) salt to taste
- Mix all together and let sit in fridge for about 30 mins before serving.. really easy and has a good flavor..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerriMartinez and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Ranch Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings