Homemade Pie Crust
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) Cold water
- Double Pie Crust use above amount.
- For single pie crust: 1 1/3 C flour, 1/3 C oil, 1/2 t salt, 2-3 T cold water.
- Mound flour and hollow out center, pour oil and water in center. Stir with fork, form into a ball with hands. Roll out flat between two sheets of wax paper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Pie Crust Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts