Peaches are in season! My first attempt at homemade icing; it was fun and everyone had a blast!
Homemade Peach Ice Cream
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 58
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 5.1g
- Carbohydrate: 10.5g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 75mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 2 cups evaporated fat-free milk
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup calorie-free sweetener
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches (about 2 medium peaches)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Stir in peaches.
- Pour mixture into freezer container of a 2-quart hand-turned or electric freezer. Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Pack freezer with additional ice and rock salt, and let stand at least 1 hour before serving.
- Tip: If you don't have almond extract, use 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note