Homemade Papa John's Pizza Garlic Sauce
You won't believe how easy it is to make Papa John's garlic sauce. Make this recipe for dipping pizza crust or bread sticks. You probably have the 3 ingredients for the recipe in your pantry right now.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 - 1/2 stick(s) margarine
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Melt margarine in microwave (30 - 45 seconds)
- Use a fork to stir in salt and garlic powder.
- Microwave for 5 seconds more.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RecipeRipper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note