Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Crisco
- 4 eggs
- 1 package(s) cream cheese (8oz)
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 /12 cup(s) sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine
- OR THE OREOS: In a bowl, combine cake mix, Crisco and eggs and form into balls. Place on cookie sheet. Press slightly, Bake for 9 minutes at 350 degrees. Cookies will look unbaked. Cool in pans.
- FOR THE FILLING: In a bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla powdered sugar and margarine and mix well. Put 1 teaspoon between 2 cookies
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Oreos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies