Homemade Old Bay Seasoning
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) celery seed
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole black peppercorns
- 6 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) whole cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard seed
- 4 cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) mace
- 1 dash(es) salt
- In a spice grinder or small food processor, combine all of the ingredients.
- Grind well and store in a small glass jar or zip-top bag.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RecipeRipper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note