Homemade Old Bay Seasoning
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) celery seed
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole black peppercorns
- 6 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) whole cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard seed
- 4 cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) mace
- 1 dash(es) salt
- In a spice grinder or small food processor, combine all of the ingredients.
- Grind well and store in a small glass jar or zip-top bag.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RecipeRipper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes