Homemade Old Bay Seasoning
You can make Old Bay Seasoning at home with this recipe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) celery seed
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole black peppercorns
- 6 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) whole cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard seed
- 4 cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) mace
- 1 dash(es) salt
- In a spice grinder or small food processor, combine all of the ingredients.
- Grind well and store in a small glass jar or zip-top bag.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RecipeRipper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note