Homemade Nutty Granola
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) old-fashioned oats(not instant)
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds sliced
- 1/2 pecans chopped
- 1/2 sunflower seeds
- 1 cinnamon
- 1/2 salt
- 1/2 light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 honey
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Position rack in middle of oven and preheat oven to 375 degree. Mist a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Mix oats, nuts, sunflower seeds, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, honey and oil and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and carefully stir in vanilla. Pour hot liquid over oat mixture, stir and toss until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread granola on baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even baking. Transfer granola to a large bowl and let ool, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Nutty Granola Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks