Homemade Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 pound(s) lean ground turkey or beef thawed
- 1/2 whole(s) onion diced
- 2 cup(s) spinach chopped
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil
- 5 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning divided
- 1 cup(s) beef broth
- 8 whole(s) tomatoes diced
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 pound(s) rotini
- Combine turkey/beef through white wine vinegar, plus 1 tbs basil and 2 tsp italian seasoning. Add dash of pepper. Mix thoroughly. Roll into balls and place in slow cooker on low.
- Sautee tomatoes and garlic in oil for 5-6 minutes. Add beef broth. Bring to boil. Add seasonings. Boil for 30 minutes until fragrant. Thicken with corn starch if needed.
- Pour sauce over meatballs. Cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Serve over rotini.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrsMamaHamm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note