Homemade Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Homemade meatballs slow cooked in crock pot with homemade tomato pasta sauce, served over noodles of choice.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 pound(s) lean ground turkey or beef thawed
- 1/2 whole(s) onion diced
- 2 cup(s) spinach chopped
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil
- 5 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning divided
- 1 cup(s) beef broth
- 8 whole(s) tomatoes diced
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 pound(s) rotini
- Combine turkey/beef through white wine vinegar, plus 1 tbs basil and 2 tsp italian seasoning. Add dash of pepper. Mix thoroughly. Roll into balls and place in slow cooker on low.
- Sautee tomatoes and garlic in oil for 5-6 minutes. Add beef broth. Bring to boil. Add seasonings. Boil for 30 minutes until fragrant. Thicken with corn starch if needed.
- Pour sauce over meatballs. Cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Serve over rotini.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrsMamaHamm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note