More From ALDI
- 1/4 cup Chef's Cupboard Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Friendly Farms 2% Milk
- 1 tablespoon Winking Owl Merlot
- 1 pound 85% Lean Ground Beef Chub
- 1/4 onion, minced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded, do not remove peel
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage
- 1/2 cup Priano Romano Shredded Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Carlini Vegetable Oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. In a medium bowl, soak the bread crumbs with the milk and wine until absorbed.
- 3. Add ground beef, onion, garlic, zucchini, salt, pepper, sage, and Romano cheese. Mix until combined.
- 4. Roll the meatballs into 1-inch balls.
- 5. Heat oil in a skillet and brown meatballs on all sides. Drain on a paper towel.
- 6. Bake on a rimmed baking sheet for 8-10 minutes (or until the internal temperature reaches 165°).
- 7. Add your favorite pasta and sauce for a wholesome family dinner.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes